Having completing a robust and rigorous procurement process, Anglian Building Products are delighted to have secured a place on the PECT Consultancy Limited External Wall Insulation Framework.
The Framework will operate under the “Green Energy Matters” banner “which enables a wide range of insulation measures to be installed by its members, under the four year framework agreement.
The framework is available to businesses, community groups, Registered Social Landlords, Local Authorities, Energy Efficiency Installers and Individuals.
‘Anglian is excited about the opportunities presented by becoming preferred PECT Consultancy Limited framework installers.
Having proved the quality and competitive pricing for our External Wall Insulation service, the programme will enables us to offer a faster turnkey solution for both new and existing customers’
John Fairweather, Sales Director at Anglian Building Products
PECT Consultancy Limited is a dynamic Environmental company, at the forefront of sustainable development in Greater Peterborough and beyond . The programme will focus on many regions across the UK including: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and North London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, The Midlands, South London, Kent and South Wales.
The aims of the scheme are to:
1. Deliver cost effective insulation measures including External Wall Insulation (EWI) to circa 10,000 homes in the period from 2012 to 2016.
2. Provide a vehicle for companies to self generate projects whilst positively promoting partnership (PPP) working under the GEM banner. The scheme offers a turnkey solution to accepting partners with credible system, policies, procedures and a proven and competitive pricing regime and access to a variety of funding options.
3. Offer value for money to the funding providers, Green Deal and ECO programmes.
4. Improve Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) ratings of properties across the region
5. Take more homes out of Fuel Poverty.
6. Contribute towards carbon reduction in the East of England, Midlands and South Wales.
7. Maximise use of all available funding streams including the Green Deal (GD) and the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) as well as Local Authority and Housing Association funds.