Location: Croydon & surrounding areas
Status: Level 2 apprenticeship framework
Internal Job Reference: 9348
Contract Type: Permanent
As an Apprentice Installer you will work as part of a window/door installation team under the guidance and supervision of a competent skilled window installer. Via in house training and an accredited NVQ course, you will begin as an unskilled worker and progress to become a skilled worker in your field.
- Read and understand property surveys
- The application of ground and dust sheets
- Window/door removal
- Window/door preparation
- Window/door installation
- Window/door application of trim
- Window/door adjustments cleaning and sealing
- Completion of post installation paperwork and liaison with the resident.
- Installation of remakes and hardware
- Help portray the professional image of Anglian Building Products to the client and product end user through your personal appearance and manner.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others affected by your acts or omissions.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety.
To apply for this role please visit our Job Site by clicking the “Apply” button.