Putting our customers first
We are committed to placing customers at the heart of our service. We pride ourselves on the service that we give. Our goal is to set the highest standards in our industry, maintaining a reputation for quality and service in all we do.
- always show you our photographic identification cards;
- treat all of our customers fairly, honestly and with respect; tailoring our service to meet each customer’s needs;
- act in a professional way and be polite, helpful and friendly at all times;
- keep you informed at every stage of the process;
- communicate using plain language – providing information that is easy to read and understand;
- organise mutually convenient appointments;
- tell you as soon as possible if we need to change appointments;
- be easy to contact, through a variety of methods;
- respect our customers’ property and making sure that it is adequately protected;
- get it right first time and, if not, take actions straight away to put the issue right;
- respond and deal with any enquiries promptly;
- be open and honest and explain our decisions;
- have a well-trained workforce with the skills and knowledge to do the job;
- ask for your views and listen to what you have to say; and
- keep our promises.
We ask you to:
- always check our identification cards;
- treat our team politely and with respect;
- reply promptly when we are making appointments;
- tell us about any special needs you may have;
- be ready for us by moving curtains, blinds, furniture and valuables where possible;
- keep your children and pets away from the work area;
- make sure someone over 18 is present throughout the work;
- do not touch our tools, equipment or materials; and
- help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions.
We will monitor, review and improve our performance by:
- undertaking satisfaction surveys;
- recording customer complaints, comments and suggestions; and
- using feedback to help identify improvement actions.
Providing high levels of customer service is the duty of all members of our team.
Our Head of Customer Services, Kevin Howes, has overall responsibility for customer care, contact details below:
- Phone: 0800 542 3931
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Anglian Building Products, Unit 2, 45 Hurricane Way, Norwich NR6 6JB
We will strive to resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can help, together with timescales.