We recognise that Main Contractors demand specialist sub-contractors who deliver high quality and safety standards and are both responsive and very reliable.
We offer a wide range of service options to Main Contractors and can provide a 'supply-only' or a 'supply and installation' service to meet your project requirements.
The individual service elements we offer include:
- Resident Liaison
- Dedicated project teams
- Survey and collection of choices
- Product Selection
- Waste Management and recycling
- Satisfaction surveys
We can utilise shared project resources or work on a self-sufficient basis, that a well organised start-up phase is critical for success.
We are keen to take an active role within the integrated project team, focusing specifically on:
- Project objectives
- KPI's ? Team focus on taking actions to improve
- Specification requirements (including value engineering opportunities)
- Programme requirements
- Communication protocols
- Resident engagement and consultation
- Handover procedures.
We support Main Contractor's Resident Liaison Officers by providing comprehensive product training (factory visits, other sites, etc.) and customer literature which includes:
- Resident Information Handbooks
- Operation and Maintenance Guides
- Product choice forms
- Product options to suit varying needs
- Support at group resident consultation meetings.
View further case studies