If you are living in Scotland, Into Work are an employment advice service who provide practical support and information for people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Into Work can offer services such as:
- Helping you to identify your skills and strengths
- advise you about how to overcome issues you have with your disability in the workplace
- help to match your skills and strengths to appropriate jobs
- advice on how your benefits might be affected if you get a job
- organise job tasters, work placements or volunteering
- help you with the recruitment process
- negotiate with employers on your behalf
- support you for 6 months after you’ve got a job
To find out more, visit intowork.org.uk.