Location: London & South East
Status: Full Time
Internal Job Reference: 9624
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: None
As a Fenestration Surveyor you will be measuring existing windows / prepared openings and then inputting the data using the Anglian procedures into the surveying software for production. You will also liaise with residents and be responsible for collecting customer choices.
- Follow a clear and concise brief on contract requirements and detailed information on how products are to be processed for manufacture.
- Complete on-site survey of windows and doors taking into account contract programme, style, specification, size and location all of which should comply with the technical package specification and current building regulations.
- To input the survey results into the Company’s surveying software and transfer these records to the Head Office system.
- Outline the range of choices available and collect signed choice forms.
- Provide residents with an overview of the installation process.
- Identify whether the resident
- Identify any specific site issues and record them on the survey software.
- Operate within the Division’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Attend pre-tender / pre-contract meetings to cover survey programme, technical and specification issues, and any other issues that arise, ensuring minutes are taken and distributed.
- Comply with each contracts requirements and procedures, relating to survey work.
- Comprehensive understand of both PVC-U industry and its products
- General IT skills
- Understanding of current building regulations and construction techniques
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy.
- Driving licence
- Willing to travel nationwide, with some overnight stays
- Flexibility essential as occasionally required to work outside of normal working hours and at weekend
Company car will be provided.
To apply for this role please visit our Job Site by clicking the “Apply” button.